The compact variant of the sucessfull R3000 series combines a limited weight of under 7 kg with a fanless design suited for harsh environments while maintaining the excellent HF performance and a real-time bandwidth of 24 MHz.
The IZT R3000 family is particularly suitable for signal search and analysis, spectrum monitoring in line with ITU recommendations and communication intelligence.
It allows to analyze and demodulate modern digital wideband signals as well as to track or intercept frequency agile systems over a wide range of bandwidths.
The exceptional performance with outstanding receive characteristics and a 24 MHz realtime bandwidth allow for handling of wideband signals while exceeding the performance of traditional narrowband receivers.
- Frequency range: 9 kHz - 3 GHz (6 GHz / 18 GHz)
- Real-time bandwidth up to 24 MHz
- Multichannel operation: up to four independent channels within 24 MHz bandwidth
- IF Filter bandwidth: 6.25 kHz - 24 MHz
- 1 Hz tuning resolution
- Digital IF output to Gigabit LAN
- LAN data rate up to 115 MByte/sec
- Output data format: I/Q complex baseband, complex FFT and PSD
- Fully remote controllable
- External synchronization enables direction-finder systems
- TDOA location finding platform
- ITU-compliant measurements
- Fast scanning modes
- Analog demodulation
- Fanless, compact design